BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family Fun

It sure is fun reading the blogs and hearing that everyone is working hard. I ran with Lisa, Emily, and Spencer this morning and had a great time. I haven't done much trail running but I could get hooked. Much easier on the legs.
I am so excited to be working on this together and the trip will be a blast. I am training hard as well. I run at lunch 3 times a week, swim in the mornings two times a week and hope to start cycling two days a week now that the weather has turned. My goals this year are a sprint triathlon in June, an Olympic triathlon in July, a century bike ride in August and if I am not dead a marathon in October. Triathlons are great so if anyone is interested...
Can't wait to go on the trip. Way excited to make some great memories!!!
John

0 comments: