BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I"m in BIG trouble

So it has been snowing alot in Cedar for the past few weeks so I havn't gone out and ran like I should. Ammon and I came down to Las Vegas on Thursday and yesterday we went running.. 

Attitude before we started: All excited thinking this is going to be great!!! I havn't worked out in a long time and its going to feel wonderful being able to run outside finally!
Attitude while running: This is not fun... how do people enjoy this?
Attitude when i stopped running to walk: I CAN"T BREATHE!!!!!
Attitude when starting to run again:  Repeat attitude number two.
Attitude when stopped.. This sucks... im in big trouble
total time running= less than ten min. total distance= less than one mile
Well i'm in big trouble and am not having fun whatsoever but i will do my best because i want to go on a trip!!!! Well we will see you all in st george sometime tomorrow!!! LOVE YOU! (Cortney)

0 comments: