BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

my longest run ever~~!!!!!!

well today i woke up around 730~!!!!!!!!!! i was about to die ahaha. well anywho, i told my mom that i wanted to go running again cuz it was fun.( for me) hahah. well we got up in the canyon and i was sooo ready. so i was like im ready. so we started to run and it was easy. then i looked up, and we had to go up this huge hill!!!! i was about to die! but i didnt. the funnest part was the downhill and the rocks and going through the trees. the only bad part was rolling my ankles, and the hills. and we ran like 8-10 miles!!!!!!!!! im sooo freakin proud of myself! because that is the longest i ever ran!!!! woohoo!!! but next time im going to step it up and go faster!~!!!! ya!!!! well it was kinda fun except for the hills!!!!
this is emily!!! :)

0 comments: